– English Waltz – is a slow, romantic dance full of grace and elegance, which amazes with its beauty, and naturalness of movement as well as sophistication.
– Tango – full of energy and passion; enables to express extreme emotions – the sweetness of passion, the fire of jealousy, and the bitterness of abandonment.
– Viennese Waltz – called the “king of dances” is an exceptionally distinguished and spectacular rotary dance, which is an obligatory element of every ball.
– Foxtrot – is a dance based on natural movements, it introduces a calm and light atmosphere. It relaxes and calms the whole body.
– Quickstep – s a fast, vigorous subtype of foxtrot, full of joy of life and dancing play, which make the dancing pair seem float above the dance floor.